Notre Dame High School has partnered with Simple Tuition Solutions (STS) to determine eligibility for tuition assistance.
To complete the STS Financial Aid Application, please follow these 6 simple steps:
1) Click on the unique link specific to Notre Dame: https://app.simpletuitionsolutions.org/register?sc=20415. If you happen to land on a page that asks you to enter a School or Scholarship Organization Code, you want to enter code: 20415
2) If you do not already have an account with STS, you want to click on the Orange Button “Create a new account”.
** If you already have an account with STS, click “Sign in”, and enter your previously created login and password. **
3) Create your account.
4) Upon creation of your account you will be sent to a page that will allow you to “Start a new Application”. Be sure you are selecting the proper School year you are seeking assistance for.
** Note: You may include ALL of your students on one application, even if they attend other private schools **
5) The Application Process is 8 Steps counting the payment step, each step will save as you advance to the next step. You are able to use the 8-step tool bar across the top of the page to toggle back to a previous step and make any necessary edits. However, please note, once you complete the process of uploading your required financial documents it will lock the application from all editing. At this point, if any changes would need to be made to the submitting application, you can gladly email STS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 717.599.7611 option 1.
6) After completion of the payment process you will be advised as to which financial documents you need to provide STS. You will also be sent an email that outlines what you need to provide as well as introduce you to the application processor that will be handling the review of your application. Please Note: You can simply scan or take a photo of your financial documents and upload them into STS’s system using STS’s convenient upload feature. This is the fastest way to provide STS with your required financial documentation. However, you can also mail the signed copies of your financial documents to STS to the following P.O. Box address:
Simple Tuition Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 779
Camp Hill, PA 17001
Once your financial documents are loaded the system will lock the application from all editing. At this point, if any changes would need to be made to the submitting application, you can gladly email STS at email@example.com or call at 717.599.7611 option 1.
Finally, once STS has received all of the required financial documentation from you, STS’s application processors will verify the data and review your entire application per Pennsylvania State Law to determine your eligibility for any state programs. You will be notified directly via email upon the completion of this verification/review process. In addition, the results will also be available to your School or any Scholarship Organization associated with the scholarship. It is important to note that STS is only contracted to handle the verification and eligibility determination, therefore, DOES NOT have any input, control, or insight into scholarship amounts or when they may be awarded.