American Cultures Syllabus- Mr. Fenton
A History of the United States
A survey study of the United States from 1877 to present.
- The New Industrial Age of the 19th Century
- Democratic reform and imperialism
- World War
- The Twenties
- The Great Depression
- World War II
- Post-War America, the beginning of the Cold War and the 1950s
- America in the 1960s
- America in the 70s and 80s
- America in the 90s into the 21st Centur
- America in the 21st Century
Method of Grading:
- Term: Homework-25%; Classwork-25%; Tests: 50%
- Semester: First and second term grades-80%; Exam-20%
- Final Grade: Average of first and second semester grades
- Homework: Reading every night; Written-at least one assignment per week
- Tests and exams: Tests- three per marking period: Exams- midterm and final
NOTE: Parent grade portal is updated weekly. THERE IS NO EXTRA CREDIT.
Tests / Quizzes
No upcoming tests or quizzes.
No homework due.